Q : What happens when you throw one banana to two hungry Apes? A : A banana split !
I'm Rafiki and I am your guide for this tour!
Let me show you what the TangaTanga Travel Community site is about.
In this slider you'll see what's happening on TangaTanga as we speak.
- Most recent updated travelblogs
- Interview / Photo of the month
- Temporary offers, upcoming events, ...
Here you can find first-hand travel experiences from all our independant TangaTanga members, search for specific travel destinations or people, ...
You can join our community for free.
We provide you with all the things you need to get your travelblog running, including 400 free, never expiring credits!
Compare membership types for advanced features to spice up your travel blog even more!
Check out the Frequently Asked Questions section before you contact TangaTanga Support.
- Why/how is TangaTanga free?
- Does it also work on my iPad or other mobile device? (Answer: yes, ofcourse)
If you still have questions about starting your own travel blog after reading the FAQ, we're here to help.
Don't forget to Like TangaTanga on Facebook!
Finally, create your Free Account now!
Did we mention it's completely ... free !?
- Signup for your free travel blog now!
- Compare free & premium accounts
- View travel blogs of TangaTanga users